- Review applications for scholarships and fellowships.
- Entirely online.
- Review sessions last two weeks and average eight hours of actual review time.
- Cultivate a strong professional relationship supporting a Foundation fellow or scholar.
- Each mentorship is a one-year commitment and communication is through electronic means.
Presenters and Panelists
- Present online with webinars.
- Present in-person at Symposium.
- Present on behalf of the Foundation at professional events.
- Event Ambassadors assist at NBCC Foundation events, providing a variety of support services.
- Outreach Ambassadors inform others about the Foundation’s mission and how to get involved.
MFP Advisory Council
- Advise on policy and provide leadership to the counseling profession.
- Participate in online meetings and travel to Foundation events.
- Mental Health Counseling members must be alumni of the NBCC MFP and National Certified Counselors (NCCs).
- Addictions Counseling members must be National Certified Counselors through NBCC or hold a certification through The National Certification Commission for Addiction Professionals.
- The application for the 2022 MFP Advisory Council is now closed. Applications for the 2023 MFP Advisory Council will open in August 2023.
- Contact the Foundation with questions or for more information.